Women’s Vascular Health
Signs and Symptoms
- Pelvic pain especially after periods of long standing or end of day
- Bloating or Pressure
- Painful Periods, Severe Cramps and Abnormal Bleeding
- Painful Sexual Intercourse
- Enlarged Abdomen and Constipation
- Bulging or Varicose Veins in Pelvic Region, Legs, or Buttocks
- Uterine Fibroids
PELVIC CONGESTION SYNDROME- PCS
Thirty percent of women suffer from PCS. We offer outpatient treatment, non-surgical approach, and quick recovery.
Smoking, Diabetes, High Blood pressure, High Cholesterol, Overweight, Family History and being over the age of 50 are all risk factors associated with Poor Circulation.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call 855-803-MIVC to address your poor circulation before it changes your lifestyle.