Women's Vascular Health
Signs and Symptoms
- Pelvic pain especially after periods of long standing or end of day
- Bloating or Pressure
- Painful Periods, Severe Cramps and Abnormal Bleeding
- Painful Sexual Intercourse
- Enlarged Abdomen and Constipation
- Bulging or Varicose Veins in Pelvic Region, Legs, or Buttocks
- Uterine Fibroids
PELVIC CONGESTION SYNDROME- PCS
Thirty percent of women suffer from PCS. We offer outpatient treatment, non-surgical approach, and quick recovery.
Smoking, Diabetes, High Blood pressure, High Cholesterol, Overweight, Family History and being over the age of 50 are all risk factors associated with Poor Circulation.